Want to Learn More?
Submit the Watauga Education Foundation Interest Form to inquire about membership and/or sponsorship opportunities!
- Commit time for regular Board meetings, committee meetings, and board development activities
- Be knowledgeable about the organization’s values, mission, programs, and events
- Be an ambassador for the organization and promote its work in the community
- Evaluate the operations and programs as needed
- Manage the finances to support the Foundation’s mission
- Set policy for the organization
- Set strategic goals for the Foundation
- Attend monthly board meetings
Meetings take place on the first Tuesday of the month, 5:30-6:30 pm via Zoom
- Listen well and be thoughtful in considering issues
- Serve a three-year term
- Raise funds to support the organization and ensure the organization’s financial viability and sustainability
- Serve on committees of the Foundation
- Actively participate in event planning and implementation