Make plans to attend Watauga Education Foundation’s FlapJack Flip and Boone Service League’s Holiday Market on Saturday, December 1st! New this year~ High Country Local First is providing the food!!!! Tickets are $5 per person. Join us for great PANCAKES, coffee, milk, and juice! Boone Service League will have lots of fabulous items for purchase– jewelry, handmade bags, pillows, Christmas wreaths and trees, and more. Santa will be ready for pictures with the kids!
A raffle drawing will take place at 10:30 for the fabulous raffle packages. To purchase raffle tickets, click HERE.
1) Go Apps! Two 2013 season tickets for ASU FOOTBALL and Four 2013-2014 season tickets for ASU BASKETBALL
2) Merle Fest Two tickets for all four days for Merle Fest 2013 (value $560)
3) Disney! Four one day park-hopper tickets (value $496)
4) Dining Out! $40 Canyons, $40 Red Onion, $50 Vidalia, $40 Bistro Roca, Dan’l Boone Inn- Dinner for 2 , $40 Storie Street Grill, $40 The Game Keeper, $100 Mellow Mushroom, The Best Cellar & The Inn at Ragged Gardens one nights stay and $50 for dinner
5) Adventure! Magic Cycles bicycle tune-up ($60), PING Nanotech Putter (from Elk River), Golf for 4 at Blowing Rock Country Club, Golf for 4 at Hound Ears Club, Golf for 4 at Linville Ridge, Golf for 4 at Boone Golf Club (Mon-Thurs), $25 Mast Store certificate, Apparel from Appalachian Ski Mountain, Apparel from Farmer’s Sk